- you have fled your country to seek freedom from violence;
- your spousal sponsorship has broken down; and
- you entered Canada with an abusive partner and want to separate your claim from his.
Our immigration and refugee services focus on providing legal advice, information and/or representation relating to:
- applications for permanent residence in Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds (H&C Applications);
- refugee claims;
- pre-removal risk assessment (PRRA applications); and
- Federal Court applications for judicial review of immigration decisions.
Please call Central Intake at 416-323-9149, ext. 234 or CLICK HERE to fill out our Intake form. A counsellor will contact you as soon as possible Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You may have to leave a message. Please say your name and number clearly and tell us a time when we can call. Please tell us whether it is safe to call you back and whether it is safe to leave a message.