We provide free legal services to women who have experienced violence and abuse. Our lawyers believe your experiences of violence are important and that you deserve the protections of the law.
We deal with
- spousal assault (domestic violence)
- adult sexual assault
- childhood sexual abuse
- violence against you as a woman in your home country
We help you
- address your safety needs
- identify your legal issues
- make informed decisions about legal action
- find the right legal help
- provide you with information about your legal rights, legal protections available to you and your legal options in and out of court
- advocate on your behalf in such areas as human rights and criminal injuries compensation
- advocate for you within the legal mechanisms that deal with violence by doctors, therapists and other professionals
- You may have to leave a message.
- Please say your name and number clearly and tell us when we can reach you.
- Please tell us if it is safe for us to call you back and safe for us to leave a message.
To find out more about our services, please call Central Intake at 416-323-9149 ext. 234 or fill out and submit our Intake form.
For French-speaking women, services are provided by Oasis Centre des Femmes. Oasis can be reached at 416-591-6565.