CENTRAL INTAKE FOR SHELTERS
MOBILE CRISIS SERVICES
- Central Toronto — Gerstein Centre: 416-929-5200
- Scarborough: 416-289-2434
- Etobicoke, North York and East York: 416-498-0043
- Aboriginal Crisis Management Program: 416-891-8606
- Peel Region: 905-278-9036
- York Region: 310-COPE (2673) from 905 area only
KIDS HELP PHONE
If you are not sure what kind of services will best fit your needs, connect with an intake worker. Our intake workers can help you determine whether you are looking for counselling, legal services or both. They can also provide you with information about abuse and referrals to other services.
To find out more about our counselling, legal and interpretation services, please call our Central Intake at 416-323-9149 ext. 234. Alternatively, you can fill out and submit our Intake form. A counsellor will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you call us:
- You may have to leave a message.
- Please say your name and number clearly and tell us when we can reach you.
- Please tell us if it is safe for us to call you back and safe for us to leave a message.